Where believing becomes “BE-living!
The Present Presence
Jesus (the manger, the mission)
“God with us” – Matthew 1:23
If I truly “BE-lieve” the Gospel of Christmas, what will I “BE-living?”
Luke 2:1-20 & Matthew 1:21 & 23
The present OF HIS presence!
- Jesus: the manger, the mission
- We need a Savior
- Heaven’s plan since before time began!
- “Good news of great joy”
- “A Savior has been born to you”
- “wrapped in swaddling clothes” (GIFT-WRAPPED!)
- “He will save his people from their sins” (Matt. 1:21)
The present REALITY OF HIS presence!
- “He is Christ the Lord.”
- “God with us” (Matt. 1:23)
- “on earth peace to men on who his favor rests”
The present MESSAGE OF HIS presence!
- “They spread the word”
- “Glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen”
“BE-lieve: Receive the present of His presence, walk in the present reality of His presence, and spread the message of His presence!